|Home||» Products||» Manual 4Hi Tower||» Manual 4Hi Tower|
Manual 4Hi Tower
- Unit of Measure
With our rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in offering high quality range of Manual 4Hi Tower. This offers the excellent quality printing options to our customers. It is manufactured using quality-tested materials, in our state-of-art production unit by using fine quality materials. As per the varied demands of our customers, we are offering this Manual 4Hi Tower in several technical specifications at reasonable price.
- User-friendly operation
- Low power consumption
- Unmatched in performance
Standard Features :
- High Grade, Stress-relieved Cast Iron (Seasoned Casting) which is machined on CNC Machines.
- Lever type swing-down ink fountain with overrides for ink fountain roller.
- Cloth dampening system.
- Stainless Steel dampening rollers.
- Dynamically-balanced hard chromium plated plate and blanket cylinders.
- On the nose, slit type plate lock-up system.
- S.G. Iron Sleeves, for plate and blanket cylinders.
- S.G. Iron Graded Hardened & Grinded Bushes in main frame for plate and blanket cylinder's sleeves.
- Manual running circumferential registers (RCR).
- Manual side register system for both plate cylinders, on the run.
- Bustle wheel assembly for fan out correction.
- High quality powder coated safety guards.
- Centralized oil pressure lubrication for drive gears.
- Heavy-duty timer belt drive for four stack units.
- Variable-speed motorized dampening.
- Centralized water circulation system.
- PU Covered ink vibrator roller.
- T-Bar blanket lock up system.
- Anti-set web transfer grater roller.
Optional Features :
- Pneumatic on/off for ink roller, dampening roller & impression cylinders.
- Motorization of running circumference registers (RCR) and side lay registers along with motorized compensator on folder for each web.
- Brushmist dampening instead of cloth dampening
- Narrow gap blanket cylinders.
- Solid Stainless Steel plate & blanket cylinders.
- Clutch on either side of 4Hi Tower.
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque